METHOD PRINTING IS CURRENTLY HIRING!
POSITION : PRESS OPERATOR
Method Printing is looking for a self motivated and enthusiastic press operator. Minimum 2 years experience on an Automatic Screen Printing Press (M&R Style Press) required. Must also be familiar with printing on a manual press. Our staff is small and we are looking for a new member that is a team player. If you think you’re a good fit for our team, please review the following job description and apply below.
Press Operator Job Description
- Accurately and efficiently operate a M&R Automatic Press.
- Accurately and efficiently operate a M&R Manual Press.
- Accurately and efficiently execute instructions based off job work orders.
- Initiate start-ups as well as job runs to be in line with production schedule.
- Identify all probable errors or issues related to press operations.
- Establish and adapt press for job runs to accomplish print specifications.
- Check precision against established parameters and take necessary corrective actions.
- Supervise and maintain quality of production for the entire job run.
- Comply with all standards for waste, output, and spoilage.
- Conduct routine maintenance and upkeep of production equipment.
- Ensure to remain alert to all mechanical issues and refer to manager as necessary.
- Comply with all established safety guidelines.
- Maintain workspace clean and organized.
- Accurately select proper screen mesh to accomplish print specifications.
- Accurately expose screens to accomplish print specifications based off provided film.