METHOD PRINTING IS CURRENTLY HIRING!
POSITION : MANUAL PRINTER / PRESS OPERATOR
Method Printing is looking for a skillful and self motivated team member. Screen Printer experience is preferred but we are open to teach fast learning quick paced individuals. Our staff is small and we are looking for a new member that is a team player. If you think you’re a good fit for our team, please review the following job description and apply below.
Press Operator Job Description
- Accurately and efficiently operate an Automatic Press. (Optional)
- Accurately and efficiently operate a Manual Press.
- Accurately and efficiently execute instructions based off job work orders.
- Initiate start-ups as well as job runs to be in line with production schedule.
- Identify all probable errors or issues related to press operations.
- Establish and adapt press for job runs to accomplish print specifications.
- Check precision against established parameters and take necessary corrective actions.
- Supervise and maintain quality of production for the duration of a job run.
- Comply with all standards for waste, output, and spoilage.
- Ensure to remain alert to all mechanical issues and refer to manager as necessary.
- Comply with all established safety guidelines.
- Maintain workspace clean and organized.